- Emotions are powerful. They can make you or break you.
- When you cannot control your emotions, life’s challenges can quickly grow out of proportion.
- Conversely, controlling your emotions can save you lots of unnecessary stress.
Before you begin your week, take the time to answer these 3 questions:
- When was the last time that you let your emotions get the best of you?
- What have you regretted doing or saying when you’ve let your emotions control you?
- What are some examples of ways that you can use to gain control of your emotions? (ex. Getting a good night’s rest)